Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

CC and BCC on Compose Email wizard In Odoo.

Hello,

There is no option available to add a CC and BCC while sending a mail in Odoo via sale order or invoice through send by mail option.

To get solution,We developed a module which will add CC and BCC on Compose Email window In Odoo.


Features:

CC in Compose Email window in Odoo
BCC in Compose Email window in Odoo


CC and BCC in Odoo



GET IN TOUCH .............

Mail : Info@devintelle.com
Skype : devintelle
Visit Us : www.devintelle.com






15 comments:

  1. Is this module available? IF yes, where can I find it?
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop Mail us, we will share the Module.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ,

      We need the Email_cc_bcc module , can we get it for raghu@primemindz.com

      Delete
  3. could you send me via email: vanzuen@yahoo.com.vn

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you send me via email: kase0595@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I get one at vuducnam.cs@gmail.com. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i get one at jason.smith.cool25@gmail.com . Thank you very much, Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I get one at stepanetssergey@gmail.com. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. is this freely available or a charged module?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, great hack. Can I get one too at antoine.angot@gmail.com. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. can I get one at h_hsan@hotmail.fr. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  11. can I get one,too at anat2198@gmail.com ? Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I get one also, alh.maysam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We also need the Email_cc_bcc module , can we get it for ranawadehitesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete